Data Access Information
PurposeThis website contains the sequencing and genotyping files for the study: "Exome sequencing and diseasome analysis of a single family implicate a mutation in KIF1A in hereditary spastic paraparesis".
To download the data, you must agree and accept the Terms and Conditions below. To obtain a password, please contact Dr. Yaniv Erlich (email@example.com).
Terms and Conditions
- The requester agrees that the dataset will be used only for the study of neuropathies.
- The requester agrees that he or she will not transfer or re-distribute the dataset or parts of it without a written permission from the authors.
- The requester agrees that the dataset or parts of it will not be posted on any public database or server without a written permission from the authors. He or she further agrees to store the data in a device with an access control and that the device resides in a physically secure location.
- The requester agrees not to use the dataset, either alone or or in concert with any other information, to expose the identify of the participants.
- The requester agrees that the dataset will be used only for a non-commercial study.
- The requester agrees that he or she has successfully completed NIH's Protecting Human Subject Research Participants.
- The requester agrees to report any violation of the Terms and Conditions to the authors of the study.